The library in Armonk and in North White Plains will have a limited access opening
- The Westchester Library System is returning to regular hold-filling. Search the catalog, reserve your item and you will be notified when the library materials are available at the Armonk Library or at the North White Plains Library. You must call the library to make an appointment to pick up your reserved item.
- Email us to request an appointment: email@example.com or call the library
- Items for pickup have been quarantined for 72 hours
- Returned library items will be held in quarantine for 72 hours before they are checked in. Returned items will show on your account for two days and there will be no fines on returned items.
- The bookdrops are only available from Monday morning to Friday afternoon.
- They will be closed from Friday at 4 pm through the weekend until they reopen on Monday morning.
- The library will be opened for item pick up only
- Use the Whippoorwill Road East entrance in Armonk to pick up library materials, the Children’s Room entrance will be closed to the public
- Library materials at North White Plains Library can be picked up from the cart in the hall outside the library entrance
- No access to computers or stacks
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory
- Social distancing of 6′ mandatory
- No public lavatories
- Please return items through the book drop.
- Do not leave items on the ground or by entrance doors
Armonk Library: 914-273-3887
North White Plains Library: 914-948-6359