PLEASE READ BELOW WITH REGARD TO UPDATES TO LIBRARY SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
Beginning Monday, October 16th, the Armonk Branch of the North Castle Public Library will undergo an extensive construction project.
What this means with regard to service interruptions:
- The children’s floor will be closed for the duration of the project
- The lobby stairs and elevator will be inaccessible and closed.
- Entry into the library will occur through the Whippoorwill Rd E. door (Upper Level).
- The Reference Room and public computers will be inaccessible for the duration of the project.
- There may be some delay in item holds retrieval.
- This project will take a minimum of 7 work weeks. (Please note and understand that upcoming Holidays may interfere with this schedule.)
What remains available and open:
- The Friend’s Gallery remains open and available for programming and study/work use.
- The Cafe remains open and available for programming and study/work use.
- New Fiction, New Non-Fiction, New Large Print, and New DVDs for all age groups will remain accessible to patrons in the upstairs lobby.
- There will also be a small browsable collection of older but popular titles in the Friend’s Gallery.
- Upstairs restroom.
- Staff will be on-site to assist with reference questions, check-ins and check-outs.
- North White Plains Branch, as well as all online resources and databases, will remain open and available as usual.
- Hours of operation will remain the same.
We understand this is a serious undertaking and that it presents an inconvenience. We ask for your understanding and support as we do our best to get this project finished in a safe and timely manner.
Please note there may be last-minute changes and we will always do our best to communicate as soon as we are able to.
Thank you, as always, for all of your support and we cannot wait to unveil new programming and a safer library come Winter and Spring!